Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Teacher vs programmer/software eng/ system developer etc

InsyaAllah, will be a teacher next months. From programmer or what so ever to teacher. I love being a programmer or what so ever because this job challenge my skill and brain to think and solve one thing. But, if i do want to work with my interest, i have to sacrifice my time with my family. Wowo, I can't do that. If works still not be done, sometimes we have to burn our weekend or public holiday. Am i able to do that?? Nope! So, i decided to be a teacher. Even, being programmer, opportunity to get big salary is ;)) but... Most of my friends, have been working as programmer or any related fields almost 2 year or a year and a half ; and now some of them earned more than rm3000 per months! But, it's not about money! It's about my time with my family especially my baby. and i love going for holiday. Anywhere. Having a great time with family. Teaching might be very challenging because i have to face and deal with many people.. this is my weakness. Malas nak cakap sebenarnya. Interfere with other. Haha... i don't like crowd! Kita tungu and lihat macam na........

No comments: